Philadelphia Area Wedding Photographer with Chester County Portrait Studio
Crissy Everhart Photography provides wedding and event photography and family portraits in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
I specialize in extraordinary portraits of couples and kids. This includes weddings and engagements, family and children's portraits, maternity photos, and newborn photography. I capture the connections between couples and the beautiful innocence and silliness of young children.
I have a studio in Malvern on gorgeous historic Chester County grounds, with acres of 19th century preserved structures including a stone ruin, barn, general store, and book bindery. Inside, I have an area to meet clients as well as backdrop set-ups to photograph head shots, newborns, children, pets, and families.
I am a WPPI Certified Professional Photographer, meaning I have passed the Certification Exam and the Image and Business Materials Submission Review put together by WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) and the New York Institute of Photography. This means I have met or exceeded the standards for a trained professional photographer, and you can trust me to be able to document your important moments with not only technical expertise, but empathy and professionalism as well.
Wedding Coverage, Albums, and Digital Files
All wedding collections include the high-resolution digital files with no watermark. Custom designed, hand-made wedding albums are available in several different sizes and varieties. Slideshows, prints, canvases, save-the-dates, and thank you cards are also available. All prints and albums are made in the U.S.A.
Please call or email to schedule a time to meet with me and see some albums, start a rapport, and go over what makes your wedding unique!
Malvern Portrait Photographer
Gift Certificates are available to be put towards a wedding or portrait session.
Why Get Photographed?
- weddings – big or small, backyard or ballroom, traditional or not!
- family portraits – immediate and extended
- newborns – infants 5 - 15 days old. Teeny tiny babies!
- children's portraits – studio and environmental, always with personality
- engagement sessions – save the dates and signing books
- maternity / pregnancy photos – bellies and baby bumps
- first birthday / cake smash photos – messy and fun!
- graduation portraits – senior portraits and yearbook photos
- back to school photos – document their growth each year
- holiday cards and gifts – spread some seasonal cheer!
- social media or LinkedIn – update that outdated profile photo
- quality portraits – because cell phone images just don't cut it
- couples photos – when is the last time you had a nice portrait together?
- pets – get photos of your new fur babies or memorialize aging pets
- memories – because anything can change in a split second
- because it's been too long since the last family photo
- ...just because!
Chester County: Malvern, Paoli, Berwyn, West Chester, Downingtown, Phoenixville, Exton, Chester Springs, Spring City, Honey Brook, Devon, Kimberton, Marsh Creek, Villanova, Lionville. Delaware County: Wayne, Media, Springfield, Newtown Square, Concordville, Wallingford, Drexel Hill, Ridley Creek State Park. Montgomery County: King of Prussia, Blue Bell, Plymouth Meeting, Oaks, Norristown, Flourtown, Willow Grove, Merion Station, Narberth, Collegeville, Bryn Athyn, Bala Cynwyd, Ambler, Lafayette Hill, Bridgeport. Philadelphia neighborhoods: Conshohocken, Roxborough, Manayunk, East Falls, Old City, Fairmount Park, Center City, Rittenhouse Square, Passyunk, South Philly, West Philly, Northern Liberties, Penn's Landing, Washington Square, Independence Park, and the Philadelphia Art Museum.
New Jersey: Cherry Hill, Camden, Morristown, Mt Laurel, Hamburg, Mountain Lakes, Ocean City and the New Jersey Beaches. New York City: Central Park, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Long Island. Delaware: Wilmington, and the Delaware Beaches. Maryland: Baltimore, North East, Ocean City.